Important Of SEO For Shopify Stores And Its Benefits
Shopify is an eCommerce platform and has user-friendly features which allow you to build your online store with ease. You can sell your goods on your online store and redirect potential customers to it.
Performing SEO for your Shopify store will help to improve your search engine rankings, attract customers and boost your sales. This helps to increase your revenue. Shopify itself provides various SEO features. Besides this, there are plugins available that can help with SEO.
Importance of SEO
- It is important that your online store be found by people so that they can purchase from it. If somebody wants to buy a product then it does not require much convincing. But to buy your products people need to find your online store even though your store may be optimised to get more conversions.
E-commerce websites usually do not have content but you should create blogs and build backlinks. A website that has been existing for a while and has a high authority will be able to rank easily.
- Your paid marketing efforts may bring in enough ROI but it is worth investing in SEO. An effective SEO strategy can be considered free advertising. Once you start ranking higher in the search results you can free traffic every day for years. You just have to put in the effort to maintain your rankings. You do not have to pay much for SEO and the revenue generated as a result will be pure profit.
- Organic search results bring in targeted leads for free. You can use the relevant keywords that show buyer intent. You can rank for these keywords. For example, keywords like ‘Best bat for kids’ show buyer intent. You can rank for such keywords and attract people looking to buy the product.
- When you perform SEO for your store you will get a higher conversion rate. Because you get more visitors and this helps to improve your conversions. The majority of the searchers do not trust the paid ads on websites and ignore them. Organic search results provide useful and helpful content and people trust them.
Blog posts appear in search results and it is a place people trust because you are providing helpful information. When people find your product from the organic results they will trust it more than what appears in a paid advertisement. The more people trust in your store the more the chances that they will make a purchase.
- If your online store consistently ranks higher in the search results then it will help to build your credibility and you will be considered an authority. You will be trusted more by people and customer engagement will go up. They will comment on your various posts and follow you on social media.
- When your online store ranks higher it will impact how people make opinions about you. People expect industry leaders to appear at the top of search results and regard you as such when you appear higher in search results. They will trust you more, click on your store more and most likely make a purchase.
Benefits of SEO
- Shopify is known for the SEO features it provides. SEO helps your store to rank higher in the search results and this leads to better visibility. It is a cost-effective way of generating leads. SEO can give your online store the boost it needs.
- SEO also involves improving the security of your website to prevent malware and loss of data. A safe and secure online store is more likely to appear at the top of search results. SEO can help to improve your rankings and at the same time protect your website.
- Most people now use mobile devices for shopping. You should optimise your online store for mobile. Through SEO you can provide your mobile users with a good user experience. It will also help to improve your rankings, speed and performance.
- You should monitor your SEO campaign to make sure it is getting sales and generating leads as much as possible. SEO helps you to establish your online presence. You can measure your SEO efforts and come up with a better SEO strategy.
- SEO can be tough and you may require professionals to handle it. You can hire Shopify SEO services to implement an effective SEO strategy for your online store.
- Log in to post comments